DAILY DEVOTION - APRIL 6
Listen to today's daily devotion on this video.
Matthew 6: 25 – 27 Bible Study
Do Not Worry
25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?
1. When you were a teenager what did your parents think of your clothes?
2. What about God’s care for birds gives you comfort?
3. What have you been feeling this past week? What about your loved ones?
4. What causes you to worry most? (Job, Money, Kids, Family)
5. What are some signs that you are worrying too much? (Sleepless nights, not eating, disengaging from loved ones)
6. What is God saying to YOU about this particular passage? What do you need to lay down each morning at God’s feet so you worry less?
7. What do you miss most about our church family? (Text me or call me with some of your answers, and I’ll share any responses that people send me in my next devotion)
8. What are some things you need prayer for during this time of separation?
Close in prayer